• Senior Pastor – Oversees the church, shepherds the leadership and church family.
• Associate Pastors - Oversee various ministries, assist in shepherding the church family.
• Licensed Ministers - Oversee a specific ministry and assist in shepherding the church family.
• Elders – Provide counsel, assist in direction & support to the Sr. Pastor & serve the church family.
• Deacons & Team Leaders – Serve in leading the various ministries and assist in leading the church family.
All of our leadership team are required to be servants, always ministering in love and compassion. To accomplish this, the ongoing development of our relationship with God and our Christ like character must be our number one priority. Christ is the King of the Kingdom, the Church is the embassy of that Kingdom and it's members are the ambassadors representing Him on planet earth. He governs His Church through human authority, those people He has called and anointed.
Ephesians 4:11-12 NKJV 11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. We maintain that every believer should be serving in ministry.