• Senior Pastor – oversees the church, shepherds the leadership and the people
• Associate Pastors - oversees various ministries, assists in shepherding the people
• Licensed Ministers - oversees a specific ministry assists in shepherding the people
• Elders – Provides counsel, assists in direction & support to the Sr. Pastor & serves the people
• Deacons & Team Leaders – serves in leading the various ministries and helps
All of our leadership is required to be servants, always ministering in love and compassion. To accomplish this, the ongoing development of our relationship with God and our Christ like character must be our number one priority.
Christ is the King of the Kingdom, the church is the embassy of that Kingdom and His members are the ambassadors representing Him on planet earth. Thus He governs His Church through human authority, whom are those He has called and anointed.
Ephesians 4:11-12 NKJV 11 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, 12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. We maintain that every believer should be serving in ministry.